Advocate Office KBSC
Legal issues and problems should be solved, only by entities properly prepared to do.
Particularly during uncertain and difficult times, it’s a good idea to bet on safety and bring your cases to the professionals.
- Our aim is to create a unique place – a meeting of law with reality and their problems.
- We appreciate your commitment and support an active attitude and communication during our cooperation. We understand effectiveness as not only achieving the expected outcome of the case, but also the satisfaction and comfort of our clients. Your interests as our customers are our priority.
We understand the work and role of a lawyer in a broad sense, believing that he or she should not only provide answers to legal questions, but also be a support for our clients in their everyday life and in the most difficult moments.
We offer our clients modern solutions based on our knowledge and experience. Each case is supervised by a selected Lead Attorney. In our practice we are guided by traditional principles of professional ethics, while ensuring the highest standards of security for the 21st century.
We work on servers in Zurich, data is stored by a Center certified to ISO 27001-22301 and FACT and FEMA by the Swiss Financial Market Authority and used by banks in Switzerland. Confidentiality and security are supported by appropriate security and encryption with premium level certificates with the highest level of validation (EV).
Advocate Office KBSC
ATTORNEY KATARZYNA BUKOWSKA
104 /10 Pulawska St.
NIP number: 5272546218
company identification number (REGON): 363136994
- is a Polish legal brand built since 2015 by a woman. The last 5 years have been an intensive development: dozens of trainings, hundreds of meetings and thousands of hours of hard work.
- All this to create an exceptional place. First, close to our customers, local – supporting the development and involvement in the affairs of the neighborhood, built on the foundation of a family business – and at the same time at a global level of quality.
Terms of reference
- In our activity we cooperate with lawyers and attorneys of various specializations, we use the support of experts and specialists in finance and accounting. This allows us to provide our clients with comprehensive legal services in various areas of practice.
- From civil law through commercial, administrative and criminal law. One of the branches of our activity concerns creating specialist financial and legal texts, including professional articles for the biggest Polish magazines.
- The whole functioning of the Office is supervised by the Managing Attorney.
Katarzyna Bukowska, attorney, graduated from Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw with the degree in law. At the same time she completed her studies at the University of Economics and Computer Science in Warsaw, majoring in economics. Then, she earned her Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting from the Vistula University of Finance and Business. She served her legal training at the District Bar Council in Warsaw and subsequently passed the advocacy exam.
She grew up in family with legal traditions, and started her professional career early. She gained experience working in law firms, practicing in courts and in the Prosecutor’s Office. For several years she worked for one of the largest international companies from FMCG sector in Poland. She cooperated with the team of Legal Advisors and with the Director of Legal and Compliance Department. Member of the Bar Association in Warsaw since 2015.
“My Grandfather and Father were attorneys – so I have a love for the classics of law in my blood. That’s why I believe I can deliver the modern business sense that clients need – while remaining true to the values and traditions of the Bar.”
Puławska 538 office complex – provides comfortable access from different parts of the country (south ring road of Warsaw), convenient access to Frederic Chopin International Airport (Warsaw Okęcie) and easy access to the center of the capital city of Warsaw.
- Warsaw bypass S2 – 6 km (approx. 10 min)
- Frederic Chopin International Airport – 11 km (approx. 15 min)
- Wilanowska Metro – 7 km (approx. 15 min)
Lidl and Rossmann stores are located next to the office buildings.